After families have had the opportunity to save on uniform costs by shopping at the Used Uniform Sale on Saturday, September 14th (side note – don’t forget to respond to that Evite we sent for the Welcome Back Meeting/Party!) we’ll be opening the SPGA website link for you to place orders for any needed new uniform pieces.
For those who are new to the team, note that there are two sets of items your gymnast will need:
1. A competition uniform, which consists of:
· a pair of competition pants (also known as stirrup pants or pommel pants) - $30
· a pair of competition shorts - $20
· a competition shirt (also known as a step-in) - $27
2. A warm up uniform, which consists of:
· a warm up jacket - $104
· a pair of warm up pants - $64
SPGA receives a reduced price for uniform pieces. GK Elite, the uniform vendor, will only apply this special rate when we order uniform pieces as a group. To simplify the process, all orders will be done online through the SPGA website.
Please review the below size charts and measuring instructions carefully as these items cannot be exchanged or returned. Remember that the uniforms you order now will need to fit through May of next year, so please make sure to account for your child’s growth (we’re especially looking at you, parents of teens!).
Competition uniform size chart:
Warm up uniform size chart:
Additional important information:
· Based on parent and gymnast feedback, starting this year we’ll be ordering the longer style competition shorts!
· Our competition uniform pieces are “stock” items, and will arrive quickly, but our warm up pieces are special order items and will take approximately 10 weeks to receive. If you’re ordering new warm up pieces, this means that your gymnast WILL NOT have his warm up pieces in time for the first meet. Those whose warm pieces have not arrived will be permitted to wear a navy Surgent’s T-shirt (which can be ordered in October) and a pair of navy sweatpants instead.
· You will have the option to have the Surgent’s Elite logo embroidered on the back of your gymnast’s warm up jacket. While you’ll order and pay for the embroidery now, we’ll collect jackets in late December to have the embroidery done by our local vendor.
· Your gymnast will also need a pair of navy socks for competition. You can purchase these independently at any retailer. In the past, families have found navy socks at Target, Walmart, Old Navy and The Children’s Place
We must have everyone's order in by Friday, September 20th. We need to adhere to this deadline strictly, as the lead time for our special order pieces becomes longer the later we place our order. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com !